Benefits of Using a CFS2 Safety Device
In dozens of industries around the world, there are millions of applications that use chemicals. These applications involve open containers where dangerous chemicals are either fed directly into an end-use process or they are transferred from their original chemical drum into a smaller chemical container. In most of these applications, the end user is exposed to these chemicals and the environment is compromised due to the off-gassing and splash hazards of these dangerous chemicals. CFS2 is committed to providing a cost-effective solution to this problem in the chemical feed market.
Many industries have chemical feed systems in place that require improved safety and reliability. Consumers need a device that is easy & fast to apply and remove, has durability and shows flexibility in the application, (can be used with varying number of suction and bleed tubes run through the bung opening). The safety devices provided by Chemical Feed Safety Supply, satisfy all these needs and presents customers with the following benefits...
- Reduces risk of direct chemical exposure due to 'splashing'
- Improves 'Indoor Air Quality' (IAQ) - helpful for OSHA inspections
- Reduces off-gassing and harmful chemical odors
- Reduces contamination of the chemical product by helping to eliminate any dirt, debris, moisture, or environmental hazards from entering the drum
- Aids to reduce cross-contamination of chemicals, by color-coding safety devices to drums
- Creates a "greener" work environment, which aids employee's health
- Expenses related to clean-up of a chemical spill, and possible HAZMAT charges for disposal of product
- Accidents and injuries (and possible workers compensation claims) due to chemical exposure from direct skin contact or inhalation
- Monetary losses due to wasted or contaminated chemical product
- Possible reduction in insurance premiums, by showing increased plant safety
- Increased shelf-life of product, thereby reducing overall chemical costs